A family pie maker frittata that's easy to make, healthy and tasty - perfect for an easy lunch or a fast dinner.
This recipe made 1 frittata in our Kmart Family Pie Maker.
- 4 medium eggs
- 60g of diced mushrooms
- 60g of coarsely chopped zucchini
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the onions, mushrooms, zucchini and tomatoes in a frying pan with a little oil on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs, then gently stir in the vegetables and cheese - season with salt and pepper to suit taste.
- Pour the mix into the cold pie maker and close the lid.
- Turn on the pie maker and cook for 8-10 minutes until done.
- Remove from pie maker with two small spatulas or slotted turners. Leaving it to sit in the pie maker for 2-3 minutes with the lid open makes it easier to remove.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes.
- Tags: pie maker recipes