A super easy savoury muffin recipe with zucchini, carrot and cheese. Perfect for kids lunch boxes, as a side to a bowl of soup, a quick lunch with salad, or on their own warm with a little spread of butter.
This recipe made 12 muffins in our Sunbeam Pie Magic pie maker.
- 1 1/2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup of grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup of grated carrot
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 eggs
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, zucchini, carrot, cheese and parsley.
- In a jug whisk together the milk, olive oil and eggs until combined - season to taste.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Fold together gently until just combined.
- Spoon 2 tbs of batter into each pie maker hole.
- Turn on your pie maker and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn each muffin over and cook for another 5 minutes - they should be just golden and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Repeat for the other 2 batches of 4 muffins.
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes per batch of 4 muffins
- Tags: pie maker recipes