Pie Maker Taco Cups Recipe
Quick, easy and delicious, these crunchy taco cups are great as appetisers, party snacks or a Taco Tuesday alternative. Seasoned beef and melted cheese topped with gaucamole, sour cream, tomato and lettuce.
This recipe made 12 taco cups in our Sunbeam Pie Magic pie maker.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 500g beef mince
- 200g jar of Old El Paso mild taco sauce
- 30g packet of Old El Paso taco spice mix
- 1 large onion diced
- 200g tub of Black Swan zesty guacamole dip
- 200ml tub of sour cream
- 150g grated cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce and diced/sliced tomato
- Use the mince, diced onion and taco spice to make your taco mince mix as per the instructions on the spice mix packet.
- Spray a little vegetable oil onto a paper towel and wipe the top and bottom of the pie maker holes.
- In your cold pie maker lay 2 overlapping wonton warppers so that they look like an 8 pointed star.
- For each taco cup add 1.5 tablespoons of taco mince mix and top with 1 tablespoon of grated cheese.
- Turn on your pie maker and cook for about 10 minutes with the lid closed.
- Repeat in batches of 4.
- To serve, put 1-2 teaspoons of taco sauce on the top of each taco cup according to taste.
- Pile gaucamole dip, sour cream, lettuce and tomato onto each taco cup.
- Now the good bit - eat them!.
Prep Time: <10 minutes
Cook Time: About 10 minutes per batch of 4
- Tags: pie maker recipes