A great snack for the grandkids although hubby and I ended up eating the first lot before they got home!
For this recipe we used our Kmart Pie Maker and ended up with 8 scrolls.
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry
- A large-ish handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Spread a layer of Vegemite on each sheet pastry - a little thicker than you would use when making a Vegemite sandwich.
- Generously sprinkle on the grated cheese.
- Roll each sheet into a log and cut each into 4 pieces..
- Turn on your pie maker and cook for6-7 minutes with the lid closed.
- Turn each scroll over and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Repeat for the other 4 scrolls.
- Cool on a wire cooling rack.
Prep Time: <5 minutes
Cook Time: About 12-13 minutes per batch of 4
- Tags: pie maker recipes