These quick and easy fruit mince pies gives you the taste of Christmas in 15 minutes, with a touch of brandy and a traditional shortcrust pastry base.
This recipe made 8 pies in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- 2 x 410g jars of Robertson Traditional Fruit Mince
- 2 sheets puff pastry (for the tops)
- 2 sheets of shortcrust pastry (for the bottoms)
- 2 tablespoons of brandy (or 3 tablespoons for a stronger flavour)
- Icing sugar for decoration
- Thoroughly combine the fruit mice and the brandy in a mixing bowl.
- Cut 8 tops out of the sheets of puff pastry.
- Cut 8 bottoms out of the sheets of shortcrust pastry.
- Put 4 of the shortcrust bottom circles in the cold pie maker and fill each one with fruit mince mixture.
- Put 4 of the puff pastry top circles on, turn on the pie maker and close the lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Repeat for the remaining 4 pies.
- Cool on a wire cooling rack and dust with icing sugar.
PRO TIP: If you'd sooner make your own brandy fruit mince, you can't go past this recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes per batch
- Tags: pie maker recipes