Using leftover roast pork rather than pulled pork, these fun little sliders combine buttery toasted brioche and crunchy slaw with a creamy mayonnaisse dressing. Great for a snack, as an appetiser, or a light lunch.
This recipe made 12 sliders in our Sunbeam Pie Magic Traditional 4 pie maker.
- 12 small brioche slider buns (both Woolies and Bakers Delight have them)
- 250gms of left over pork roast
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup of grated red cabbage
- 1/4 cup of grated carrot
- 1/2 cup of thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup of thinly sliced baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup of grated apple
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup of whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yoghurt
- pinch of salt
- Dice the pork and mix with BBQ sauce.
- In a medium bowl mix all slaw ingredients until combined.
- In a small bowl mix all slaw dressing ingredients until combined.
- Cut the brioche buns in half and divide the pork mixture evenly between the 12 buns (about 2-3 teapsoons in each).
- Put the lids back on the buns, place the first batch of 4 in cold pie maker, close the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
- Open the pie maker, open the buns slightly and place a tablespoon of slaw and 1/2 a tablespoon (or a bit more) of dressing into each bun.
- Put the lids back on the buns, close the pie maker lid and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Alternatively you can cook the sliders for the whole 5 minutes and then put the slaw and dressing on afterwards when serving.
- Repeat for the other 2 batches of 4 buns.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes per batch of 4 sliders
- Tags: pie maker recipes