Raspberry and white chocolate has always been a classic combination and these deliciously rich and creamy white chocolate puff pastry tarts topped with tangy fresh raspberries will be a winner every time.
This recipe made 8 tarts in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 250g block Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup grated white choc (50gms)
- 1/4 cup thickened cream (65ml)
- 125g punnet of fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Soften the cream cheese by leaving it out at room temperature for 45-60 minutes, securely wrapping it in plastic wrap or sealing it in a zip lock bag and immersing in hot water for 5-10 minutes, or chopping it up into chunks and microwaving on high for 15 seconds.
- Whip the cream.
- In a large bowl mix the softened cream cheese, caster sugar and grated white chocolate.
- Fold in the whipped cream with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Cut your 8 bottom pastry circles.
- Place 4 of the bottom pastry circles in the cold pie maker and fill with cream cheese mixture.
- Turn on the pie maker, close the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pie maker and allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Repeat for the remaining 4 tarts.
- Add raspberries on top and dust with icing sugar before serving.
PRO TIP: Instead of raspberries you could go all fruit-salady and top with coarsely chopped strawberries, kiwi fruit, oranges and canned pineapple pieces, stirred through with a couple of teaspoons of caster sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Tags: pie maker recipes