Moist chocolate sponge cake with little blueberry flavour explosions inside. For morning or afternoon tea, this a chocolate cake with a difference.
This recipe made 12 cakes in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- Greens Classic Chocolate Cake Mix 440g (pack includes sachet of chocolate icing)
- 2 eggs
- 150ml milk
- 3 tbs soft butter
- Punnet of fresh blueberries
- Prepare chocolate cake mix as per instructions on packet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate cake batter to each pie shell.
- Press 10 blueberries into each and then add another 1 tablespoon of chocolate cake batter on top.
- Turn on pie maker, close lid and cook for 6 minutes.
- Turn each one over and cook for another 6 minutes or until a metal skewer comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool on a wire rack.
- Repeat for each batch of cakes.
- Once cooled, ice the cakes using the provided chocolate icing sachet, and add blueberries on top.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes per batch