Quickly turn leftover roast chicken into yummy Chicken, Potato & Leek Pies with this great time-saving recipe.
This recipe made 12 pies in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- 400g leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 x 535g can Heinz Classic Potato & Leek Soup
- 6 sheets of Puff Pastry
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded chicken and the potato and leek soup until all combined.
- Cut your top and bottom pastry circles.
- Place bottom pastry circles into cold pie maker and add 1 1/2 tbs of chicken/soup mixture to each.
- Put top pastry circles on.
- Turn on pie maker, close lid and cook for 12 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- Repeat for next batch of pies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes per batch