Who can resist a cheese toastie? Our quick and easy Burger Thins toasties with salami, prosciutto and cheese are great as a snack, light lunch or a speedy evening meal.
This recipe made 4 toasties in our Sunbeam Pie Magic pie maker.
- 1 x 240g packet of 6 Tip Top Burger Thins (the round ones)
- 8 slices of salami
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
PRO TIP: If you're not that into salami and prosciutto, then click here or here for more great cheese toastie ideas - who knew that cauliflower, basil and mozarella was a thing?
- Seperate the two halves of the 6 Burger Thins (to make 12 halves).
- Lightly butter 4 halves and place them butter side down in each pie maker hole.
- Add 2 slices of salami and some grated cheese to each one.
- Put another 4 Burger Thin halves in and add a slice of prosciutto and the remaining grated cheese to each one.
- Lightly butter the remaining 4 halve and place them on top butter side up.
- Close the lid, turn on the pie maker, and cook for 8 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes