Pie Maker Mini Chocolate Cakes Recipe
Dessert to die for! Quick & Easy!👨🍳👌
For this recipe we used our Kogan Mini pie maker and ended up with 18 mini chocolate cakes.
- 1 packet of Green's Chocolate Cake mix
- A handful of fresh strawberries & blueberries
- Queen brand giant milk & white chocolate stars
- Prepare the chocolate cake mix (the instructions are on the box)
- Spray a little oil on a paper towel and wipe the tops and bottoms of the pie maker holes.
- Pour cake mix batter into each of the holes, filling to the top.
- Turn on your pie maker and cook for 6-7 minutes with the lid closed.
- Repeat until cake mix batter is used up.
- Cool on a wire cooling rack and add the chocolate frosting (included with the mix and instructions are on the box).
- Top with sliced strawberries, whole or halved blueberries, and chocolate stars.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-7 minutes per batch
- Tags: pie maker recipes