A quick and easy way to use up leftover roast lamb and roast vegetables. Serve them up on their own for a hearty winter lunch, dinner or snack.
- Leftover roast lamb
- Leftover roast vegetables
- Leftover gravy (or make up some more)
- Finely chopped onion
- Crushed garlic
- Worcestershire sauce
- Dried rosemary
- Frozen puff pastry
- Slice and shred your roast lamb, and chop your roast veggies into small pieces.
- Lightly saute the finely chopped onion and garlic.
- Add the leftover lamb and vegetables, a generous splash of worcestershire sauce and a good pinch of dried rosemary.
- Mix well and leave on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Take off heat, stir through your gravy and set aside.
- Cut your top and bottom pastry circles.
- Place bottom pastry circles into cold pie maker and fill with lamb/veg mixture.
- Put top pastry circles on.
- Turn on pie maker, close lid and cook for 8-10 mins or until pastry is golden.
- Repeat until you run out of leftover lamb and veggies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes per batch of pies