Leftover KFC Popcorn Chicken, mashed potato and gravy in a puff pastry pie maker pie. Yum!
PRO TIP: Make it a freezer project - a $10 Popcorn Chicken bucket (80 pieces) and a large potato and gravy will make 12 pies.
This recipe made 4 pies in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 25-30 pieces of KFC Popcorn Chicken
- 150ml (about half a cup) of mashed potato & gravy (KFC or make your own)
- Stir the mashed potato and gravy until completely mixed.
- Cut 4 tops and 4 bottoms out of your sheets of puff pastry.
- Put the 4 bottom circles in the cold pie maker and put 6-7 pieces of Popcorn Chicken in each one.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mashed potato and gravy to the top of each.
- Put the top circles on, turn on the pie maker and close the lid.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
- Tags: pie maker recipes