Grab your Sandwich Thins - it's brekky time! Ham, egg and cheese in a bite-size toasty snack.
This recipe made 4 in our Sunbeam Pie Magic pie maker.
- 2 x Tip Top Sandwich Thins
- 4 slices of ham
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Seperate the two halves of the Sandwich Thins (to make 4 slices).
- Put 1 slice in each pie maker hole, pushing down firmly.
- Add a slice of ham and crack an egg into each one.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover each one with equal amounts of grated cheese.
- Turn on the pie maker, close the lid, and cook 10 minutes for a soft yolk or 12 minutes for a firm yolk.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes depending on how you like your egg
- Tags: pie maker recipes