Bite-size soft and creamy brie and sweet cranberry sauce puff pastry tarts that are one of the easiest appetisers ever, and will be a big hit with your guests.
This recipe made 6 tarts in our Kogan 6 Mini Pie Maker.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 115gms packet of Australian Gold Creamy Brie
- 6 tablespoons of chunky cranberry sauce (we used "Free From Artificial" Ocean Spray Whole Cranberry Sauce )
- Chop the brie into 2cm chunks.
- Cut 6 circles (3.5cm) out of the puff pastry using the Kogan Mini pastry cutter.
- Put the pastry circles into the cold pie maker and add 4-5 brie chunks to each one.
- Cover the brie in each tart with 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce.
- Turn on the pie maker, close the lid and cook for 12 minutes.
- Serve warm so that brie is soft.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Tags: pie maker recipes