Light and fluffy bite-size cinnamon muffins with juicy sultanas and topped with a delicious cinnamon sugar crumble topping. Great for afternoon tea, lunch boxes, or bake and freeze for an on-the-go snack.
This recipe made 18 muffins in our Kogan 6 Mini pie maker.
- 1 packet 500g Betty Crocker Cinnamon Crumble Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 80g sultanas
- In a medium bowl combine muffin mix, water, oil, sultanas and eggs with a wooden spoon until mixed.
- In your cold pie maker, spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of muffin batter into each hole.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon crumble mix over each one from the sachet provided.
- Turn on your pie maker, close the lid and cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn each muffin over and cook for another 2 minutes or until done (a metal skewer inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Remove from pie maker and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Repeat for each batch of 6 muffins.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes per batch of 6
- Tags: pie maker recipes