As if pulled pork isn't delicious enough on its own, these pies have BBQ sauce, gravy and mashed potato as well. Just 5 minutes to prepare the filling, into the pie maker, and this hearty meal is good to go.
This recipe made 8 pies in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- 4 sheets of puff pastry
- 250g pack of Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork (if you're using plain pulled pork, add 1 1/2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce)
- 200g mashed potato
- 1 cup gravy (we always use Green's Gravy Granules)
- Prepare your mashed potato - either instant or frozen (or the old way with all that potato peeling and boiling water and stuff)
- Cut 4 tops and 4 bottoms out of your sheets of puff pastry.
- Put the 4 bottom circles in the cold pie maker and fill halfway with pulled pork.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of mashed potato to each pie, spreading the top flat.
- Dribble 1 tablespoon of gravy over each pie.
- Put the top pastry circles on, turn on the pie maker and close the lid.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes
- Repeat for the remaining 4 pies.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7-8 minutes per batch of 4 pies
- Tags: pie maker recipes