Banana Cupcakes Pie Maker Recipe
Moist and delicious banana cupcakes topped with whipped cream and fresh banana chunks. Quick and easy with great banana flavor without being gummy or dense.
This recipe made 16 cupcakes in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- Green's Banana Cake Mix 430g
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150ml) milk
- 3 tablespoons (60g) soft margarine or butter
- 1 banana, diced
- 600ml fresh cream
- Place cake mix, eggs, milk and butter into a mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix on low speed until ingredients are combined, then mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Half fill each pie shell with cake mix.
- Turn on pie maker and cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn each one over and cook for another 4 minutes or until cooked (a metal skewer inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Repeat for the other 3 batches of 4 cupcakes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Whip the cream with an electric hand mixer.
- Add whipped cream and diced banana to the top of each cupcake.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes per batch of 4
- Tags: pie maker recipes