Whether it's breakfast on the go, a quick lunch or dinner, or a savoury snack, these Bacon & Egg Sandwich Thins Pies are one of our regular go-to recipes that can also be prepared the day before and re-heated. Great for when you need something nutritous, fast and easy.
This recipe made 4 pies in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- 2 x Tip Top Sandwich Thins
- 4 eggs
- 2 rashers of shortcut bacon, diced
- Seperate the two halves of the Sandwich Thins (to make 4 slices).
- Cut circles out of each one using the small side of the cutter.
- Put the 4 circles in the pie maker, turn it on and cook with the lid closed for 2 minutes.
- Turn the pie maker off.
- Push down in the middle of each circle and crack an egg into each one.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the diced bacon into each one.
- Turn the pie maker back on, close the lid and cook for a further 13 minutes for soft eggs or 15 minutes for hard eggs.
- Remove from pie maker and serve hot or cold.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 15-17 minutes
- Tags: pie maker recipes