Light and fluffy bite-size apple and cinnamon muffins with juicy sultanas. Quick and easy to make, these bake-and-freeze mini muffins are great for afternoon tea, lunch boxes, or an on-the-go snack.
This recipe makes 24 in the Kmart Party Pie Maker or 18 in the Kogan Mini 6 pie maker.
- 1 x 500g packet of Betty Crocker Apple & Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup (180ml) water
- 1 extra large egg
- 80g sultanas (2 x 40g Sunbeam Mini Sultanas lunchbox packs)
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- Combine muffin mix, water and beaten egg with a wooden spoon in a medium bowl.
- Gently stir sultanas and provided sachet of apple into the batter mix.
- In your cold pie maker spoon 1-1 1/2 tablespoons of batter into each hole - enough to nearly fill each one.
- Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar over the top of each one.
- Turn on your pie maker, close the lid and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn each muffin over and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until done (a metal skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean).
- Remove from pie maker and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Repeat for each batch of 6 muffins.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes per batch
- Tags: pie maker recipes