2-ingredient pineapple cakes taken to the next level with a topping of Streets Golden Gaytime Crumbs. Quick, easy and oh so yummy with their sweet and biscuity crumble topping.
This recipe made 16 cakes in our Kmart Pie Maker.
- 1 x 470g packet Greens Moist Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 x 440g can Crushed Pineapple In Juice (not in syrup)
- Streets Golden Gaytime Crumbs
Please note that you don't need to add the other ingredients listed on the box of cake mix (eggs, milk, etc) for this recipe. This 2 ingredient cake is exactly that - 1) the dry cake mix straight out of the box and 2) the whole contents of a can of crushed pineapple.
- In a mixing bowl thoroughly combine the dry cake mix and the contents of the can of pineapple (including juice) with a wooden spoon.
- In your cold pie maker fill each hole to 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Golden Gaytime Crumbs onto each one. Feel free to add more than 1 teaspoon, but if you do, push the crumbs down into the batter a bit.
- Turn on your pie maker, close the lid and cook for 10 minutes or until done (a metal skewer inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Remove from pie maker and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat for each batch of 4 cakes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes per batch
- Tags: pie maker recipes